[tz] Timezone in Brazil

J Andrew Lipscomb silverpie2 at mac.com
Fri Oct 9 19:04:54 UTC 2015

This is one of the most common questions we get. Being the capital is not meaningful--it's the largest city in the zone that names it. Thus, Brasilia would be in the São Paulo (or Rio de Janeiro)  zone. (Similarly, Washington DC is in the New York zone, and Ottawa in the Toronto zone.)

Envoyé de mon iPad