[tz] America/Santa_Isabel

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:02:41 UTC 2015

+1 for America/San_Quintin.   Thanks Greg.
Also - and you guys are going to love this - I looked up the coordinates we have for America/Santa_Isabel in zone.tab, which are +3018-11452, and look what I found:
https://goo.gl/maps/LQzBc94PuPx

We've picked "Sierra Santa Isabel" - a mountain range.  :)
Also: http://mapcarta.com/20314132
Nowhere near the actual town of Santa Isabel either.