[tz] web page "How to Read the tz Database Source Files"

Bill Seymour stdbill.h at pobox.com
Tue Oct 20 12:17:52 UTC 2015

That paper can certainly be published by the IANA TZ folks.  Indeed, I was
a little surprised that Paul said that it's copyrighted.  (Maybe there's an old
version out there somewhere that's covered by the Boost license.)  In any
event, I've attached a version that says clearly that it's in the public domain.

I wrote that quite a while ago to help me understand what the files are saying,
and I'm not totally confident that I got everything exactly right.  Perhaps an
expert -- and I'm not one -- should pour over it to make sure that all the
statements in the paper are actually true. 8-)

--Bill Seymour