[tz] Duplicate Links

Daniel Schultze kinglag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:09:25 UTC 2015

I see my mistake now, I used awk -f checklinks.awk * rather than make
check_links. By using my command I included backzone which has the
"duplicates":

$ grep -E 'Africa/Asmera|Antarctica/South_Pole|Asia/Chungking' *
backward:Link Africa/Nairobi Africa/Asmera
backward:Link Pacific/Auckland Antarctica/South_Pole
backward:Link Asia/Shanghai Asia/Chungking
backzone:Link Africa/Asmara Africa/Asmera
backzone:Link Antarctica/McMurdo Antarctica/South_Pole
backzone:Link Asia/Chongqing Asia/Chungking
(snip)

Thank you for your help and Thank you for including a complete check
of Links and Zones at my modest suggestion.
Daniel Schultze