[tz] Morocco to fall back on Oct. 25, 2015

Alexander Krivenyshev worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 13:41:38 UTC 2015

Paul Eggert <eggert <at> cs.ucla.edu> writes:

> The attached proposed patch implements a change noted in yesterday's

Morocco

> World News.  I have not seen an official announcement by the Moroccan

> government.  I suppose we'll need a new tzdata release soon, as the

change takes

> effect in less than nine days.

Here is another article (in Arabic)

that Morocco back to work GMT "Greenwich" on Sunday, October 25th 2015

http://www.alayam24.com/articles-12478.html

... the date of a "return to the legal time again starting from three

o'clock am on the last Sunday of the month of October solutions", and which

falls this year October 25.

So Steffen Thorsen probably corect that "few things in the <FIRST> article

that are a bit strange:

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/09/168089/morocco-to-return-to-gmt-on-

september-27/"

Alexander Krivenyshev,