[tz] Blog Post: On the Timing of Time Zone Changes

Jonathan Leffler jonathan.leffler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 04:41:22 UTC 2016

On Saturday, April 23, 2016, Matt Johnson <mj1856 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've written a blog post describing the chaos that ensues when governments
> don't provide enough notice of their changes to time zones.
>
> http://codeofmatt.com/2016/04/23/on-the-timing-of-time-zone-changes
>
> <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

Interesting.  I notice that you didn't ask for clarity in the announcements
about the time when the transitions occur, but that is a common cause of
concern to the TZ community.   Would it be worth adding that?

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2015.1101 - http://dbi.perl.org