[tz] Blog Post: On the Timing of Time Zone Changes

Andrew Paprocki andrew at ishiboo.com
Mon Apr 25 12:34:25 UTC 2016

That would simply shift the release burden from Paul to the tens/hundreds
of others who patch everyone around the world in various OSes/platforms.
We're not going to let our customers fail and see an incorrect time. The
only "public" that would know about this is anyone subscribed to the
mailing list.

-Andrew