[tz] Magallanes region from Chile will keep DST all year round

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 5 17:53:59 UTC 2016

On 12/05/2016 04:19 AM, Eduardo Romero Urra wrote:
> America/PuntaArenas   (main city of region)
> Chile/Magallanes         (region name, according to Chile directory
> name structure)

Thanks, the current proposal has America/Punta_Arenas. The links
Chile/Continental and Chile/EasterIsland are present only for backward
compatibility, and I'd rather not add another Chile/* name. It's like
America/Boise, which doesn't have a US/* backward-compatibility link
because America/Boise also was added after the Great Renaming.