[tz] Earth's day lengthens by two milliseconds a century

vanadovv at hetnet.nl vanadovv at hetnet.nl
Thu Dec 8 21:34:21 UTC 2016

I think it would be better to refer to the original paper, which can be found free online.

http://rspa.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/472/2196/20160404
Measurement of the Earth's rotation: 720 BC to AD 2015
F. R. Stephenson, L. V. Morrison, C. Y. Hohenkerk
Published 7 December 2016.DOI: 10.1098/rspa.2016.0404

Cheers,

Oscar van Vlijmen