[tz] zdump new option -i for easier-to-review output

Jon Skeet skeet at pobox.com
Mon Dec 19 19:05:22 UTC 2016

For anyone else still following this, I have an experimental converter
<https://github.com/nodatime/tzvalidate/tree/master/csharp/src/NodaTime.TzValidate.ConvertTzs>
(in
C# at the moment) from the "tzs" format (for want of a better name) to
the tzvalidate
format <https://github.com/nodatime/tzvalidate/blob/master/format.md> we've
been using. (I'm pleased to say that the results then concur, which is
always reassuring.) I'll amend that code to handle Paul's latest patch when
the next version of the time zone data comes out.

Jon