[tz] URUGUAY Timezone Update

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Mon Feb 15 20:37:01 UTC 2016

On 15 February 2016 at 15:26, Nicolas Antoniello <nantoniello at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Finally, there is a resolution by Uruguayan government on June the 29th,
> 2015, that the timezone for Uruguay will be GMT-3 (UTC-3) from now on (not
> just for this summer as initially announced).
>
> Just to make it permanently in the TZ data archive (in case was done only
> for this summer).

Our current data in the tz database has Uruguay on UTC–3:00 since it last
left DST on 8 March 2015, and staying there moving forward.

We updated the data with this information on 30 June 2015 in
https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/9ebb8da281487886d4110388eb139578c72d1176,
and this was released in version 2015f on 10 August 2015.

Am I correct in interpreting your message to mean that there are no further
changes for Uruguay needed at this time?

--
Tim Parenti