[tz] NIST leap-second file not yet updated

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 18 00:35:29 UTC 2016

On 02/17/2016 04:31 PM, Tim Parenti wrote:
> Others downloading the file from us and using our scripts to munge it
> might not be, though

Sure, but these other people are already downloading many public-domain
files from us and are are using our code and scripts to munge them, so
making this new leap-second file public-domain won't give these other
people problems that they don't already have. This is why a
public-domain license is the simplest solution for us and our users.