[tz] NIST leap-second file not yet updated

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Thu Feb 18 14:56:08 UTC 2016

Hello Tim and others on the list,

just wanted to let you know that I obviously missed some emails from the
tz list, including the one I'm currently replying to.

Just saw in our local email archive that there were more comments in
this thread than I saw in my inbox, an I'm currently trying to find out
why some emails didn't get through.

Martin

--
Martin Burnicki

Senior Software Engineer

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Email: martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Phone: +49 (0)5281 9309-14
Fax: +49 (0)5281 9309-30

Lange Wand 9, 31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany
Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg,
Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Web: http://www.meinberg.de