[tz] Bulletin C 51: No leap second in June 2016, but new leap second file

Becker Olivier Olivier.Becker at obspm.fr
Wed Jan 13 00:01:30 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,

That's right, the two date does not correspond. Because there was a discussion about expiration date, it was first decided to set it on June but we finally adopted the NIST convention which use to set it on December. But we forgot to change the expiration timestamp as well.

This bug will be repared as soon as possible

Sorry for this inconvenience

Best Regards

Olivier Becfker
EOP-PC