[tz] Blog Post: On the Timing of Time Zone Changes

Mariano Absatz - el Baby baby at baby.com.ar
Tue Jul 26 01:43:43 UTC 2016

Well, it took me 3 months (actually, it took me a week in the hospital and
away from work which allowed me to concentrate in this), but I did
translate your excelent post into Spanish.

It is at
https://clueless.com.ar/acerca-del-momento-en-que-se-anuncian-los-cambios-en-los-husos-horarios
and, as you can see at the top, I credited you and linked to the original
post (if you want me to change anything about this, just tell me so).

I also added a personal addendum in the end (and clearly marked as mine) to
refer to the years when my country did the wildest things about timezone
changes.

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby