[tz] Asia/Tomsk

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Thu Jun 2 15:00:00 UTC 2016

Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 06/02/2016 01:11 AM, Victor Sudakov wrote:
> > Sources like the ones below are not good enough?
>
> No, not at all. The Wikipedia page is derived from tzdata, and is not a
> reliable source is its own right.

Paul,

What is a reliable source for you? If you need proof that these
abbreviations are in active use, here was the proof.

> The other sources are not English-language.

You must be kidding me. Why would you demand English-language sources
to illustrate the use of timezone abbreviations by Russians and on
Russian sites?

However, the https://savvytime.com/converter/btt-to-krat link I had
given earlier *is* in English, isn't it?

Anyway, you can google for "OMST KRAST" and find lots of uses, in any
language you like.

Please don't fix which is not broken.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN