[tz] Egypt to have DST again

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:58:30 UTC 2016

> So in this situation, when a government cannot come to consensus within
their own divisions, who do we listen to?

One possibility is to replace Africa/Cairo with Africa/Cairo_Exec and
Africa/Cairo_Legis; substitute your choice of better names.
Note, though, that in the past, in a cousin situation in Urumqi, a proposal
to use this sort of approach was seen (at least by some) as divisive.

    @dashdashado