[tz] Russian Legislation Status

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:40:47 UTC 2016

I'm watching the Russian bills very closely.  Current status:

Transbaikal and Astrakhan have both been signed into law by the president and published.

Sakhalin, Ulyanovsk, Altai Republic, and Altai Krai have all been approved by both legislative bodies, and are awaiting signature by the president.

Magadan has no approvals yet.  It is on the agenda for discussion for March 15th, per the meeting notices published at http://asozd2.duma.gov.ru  It seems unlikely to me that it will pass with a March 27th effective date as currently written, but that's just my opinion.

Another two bills were found for the Tomsk region.  One has a date of March 8th, the other has a date of May 29th.  I'm not quite sure of the difference between the two, but neither have approvals yet or are on the agenda.

Links:

Transbaikal
http://asozd2.duma.gov.ru/main.nsf/(SpravkaNew)?OpenAgent&RN=840321-6
http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201512300107