[tz] Palestine Summer Time

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 10:28:46 UTC 2016

On 09/03/16 09:40, Hanna Kreitem wrote:
> Thank you, this means that the change will be at 1am, not midnight, this
> is the difference.

The clocks on the article are a little confusing since it does seem to
show 2AM to 1AM ... which is obviously wrong :) Or ignoring the arrow,
and reading from right to left then 1AM Jumps to 2AM and I think I would
read "as of one o'clock" to mean at one the clocks jump forward. But
this is a fairly common problem with these announcements? They can be a
little imprecise as to when the event happens ....

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL