[tz] Chile goes back to DST (...)

Juan Correa pottersys at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:36:57 UTC 2016

I guess it keeps the EU-style time change; as the "hora oficial" is the
time used in mainland (Chile Continental). Easter Island is called "Hora
Oficial de Chile Insular Occidental", as per decree 1142-1980 from
Ministerio del Interior <http://www.leychile.cl/Navegar?idNorma=17012>.

Probably Eduardo could ask around and check that.

--
Juan Correa Poblete
PS Labs (http://www.pslabs.cl)