[tz] Morocco Ramadan 2016

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 23 20:59:15 UTC 2016

On 03/23/2016 01:48 PM, Matt Johnson wrote:
> We are currently guessing DST will be suspended in Morocco from Sunday June 5th at 03:00 to Sunday July 10th at 02:00.
>
> Does anyone have any confirmation on this yet?

The government in Morocco typically announces these things only a few
days before the clocks change. Last year the decision was reportedly
made about ten days' notice before the spring-ahead change, and we
didn't find out about it until six days before the change. In 2013 the
government gave just one day's notice before a change.