[tz] Latest tzdata2016

Raymond Kumar Raymond.Kumar at digicelgroup.com
Wed Nov 2 21:31:54 UTC 2016

Hi

I would like to have a latest patch for tzdata. There were some changes performed on Tonga time zone and we need this patch as Tonga DST is from this week 5th November and we would like to apply this patch on systems.

Thanks,
Raymond Kumar
Head of Billing & Products
+6797015315

Notice of Confidentiality:

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.