[tz] Why did you rename Russian zone name abbreviations

Steven R. Loomis srl at icu-project.org
Thu Nov 3 17:01:56 UTC 2016

Thanks for the interesting CLDR discussion.  I don’t have a demo offhand that addresses this specific case, but I can try to work on one.

CLDR doesn’t provide implementation, but libraries such as ICU do

Regards,
 Steven  ( in the middle of several hours of CLDR and ICU presentations at IUC40 )

ICU has u_sprintf http://icu-project.org/apiref/icu4c/ustdio_8h.html#a762fa0be07b80294eb9b5eb42bf063d6