[tz] Tonga returns to DST on 2016-11-06

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Nov 3 22:08:21 UTC 2016

On 11/02/2016 09:57 AM, Deborah Goldsmith wrote:
> I know it’s checked into the informal GitHub repository. That doesn’t work for everyone.

Now that we have an official release with the Tonga changes, your
developers should be OK to run with it.

Why doesn't the GitHub development repository work for them? Are there
technical problems with using Git or GitHib? Or is this more a case of
not using the data until it's "blessed" somehow? Either way, there
should be some way to address the problem other than by having your
folks wait impatiently for tarballs to show up at iana.org.