[tz] Timezones - what's so hard?

Goudge, Stephen stephen.goudge at petards.com
Mon Nov 7 09:10:22 UTC 2016

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tz-bounces at iana.org [mailto:tz-bounces at iana.org] On Behalf Of Paul
> Eggert
> Sent: 06 November 2016 23:23
> To: Michael Douglass <mikeadouglass at gmail.com>; Time zone mailing list
> <tz at iana.org>
> Subject: Re: [tz] Timezones - what's so hard?
>
> Michael Douglass wrote:
> > http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine#mutable_1511244
>
> Thanks, added as attached.

FWIW I just tried that link and it just shows me today's cartoon, which was - confusing in this context.

Is this the cartoon you were referring to?

http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2016/11/06

Regards,

Stephen Goudge
Senior Software Engineer

   390 Princesway
   Team Valley
   Gateshead
   Tyne & Wear
   NE11 0TU

   T   +44 (0) 191 420 3015
   F   +44 (0) 191 420 3030
   W  www.petards.com

This email has been scanned by Petards. The service is powered by Symantec MessageLabs Email AntiVirus.cloud

This email has been sent from Petards Group plc or a member of the Petards group of companies. The information in this email is confidential and/or privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Petards Group plc is registered in England & Wales. Company No. 2990100