[tz] Regarding Turkey DST change

Peddi, Radhika (Radhika) rpeddi at avaya.com
Tue Nov 15 11:43:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

Could you please tell me whether Turkey DST changes are fixed in tzdata or not? If fixed could you please let me know which tzdata*.tar.gz contains the changes?  I have downloaded the latest one available on https://www.iana.org/time-zones. However still UTCOffString value showing as +2.00 instead of +3.00 for November dates.
Thanks & Regards,
Radhika Peddi|Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.|
Wing 'A', Level -5, Tower-11, Cybercity, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar | Pune, 411028|India
Voice +91 20 4101 8311| Email: rpeddi<mailto:rpeddi at avaya.com>@avaya.com
[Please consider the environment before printing this email]|7    Switch off POWER |[cid:image008.jpg at 01CD293C.65903AA0] Save Water |q RECYCLE |P  PRESERVE trees |