[tz] [Russia] Saratov region is moving to UTC+4 at Dec 4, 2016 02:00 UTC+3

Stepan Golosunov stepan at golosunov.pp.ru
Thu Nov 17 07:19:07 UTC 2016

16.11.2016 в 12:00:59 -0800 Paul Eggert написал:
> On 11/16/2016 11:57 AM, Yuri Konotopov wrote:
> >Hi.
> >
> >Today Federation Council had approved bill [1].
> >However there is an error in date at Federation Council's website (Nov,
> >27) - it should be Dec, 4.
> >
> >[1] http://www.council.gov.ru/events/news/73735/
>
> Thanks. I hope Putin doesn't sign the version with the typo, as the
> development version assumes December 4. It does appear that we'll need a new
> tz release soon, whichever way they decide.

There was an incident this summer when a law signed by Putin differed
slightly from the text published on the Duma's website (five vs. ten
years of arms licenses validity period IIRC).  This was resolved by
declaring version on the Duma's website erroneous and replacing it
after the fact.

Anyway, official publication of the law should be on
http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/SignatoryAuthority/president
Most often this happened around Mondays so far.