[tz] Mongolia DST ends on Sep 24, 26 or October 1, 2016

Andrew Paprocki andrew at ishiboo.com
Fri Sep 23 20:51:44 UTC 2016

According to the state-owned MONTSAME news agency, Sep 24 00:00 is correct:

http://en.montsame.mn/video/society/winter-dst-start-weekends

"Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ At the night from September 23 to September 24,
Mongolia will turn its clocks one hour back to practice the daylight saving
time (DST) for the coming winter, in accordance with the government
decision." - B.Amarsaikhan - 09/23/2016 - 10:58