[tz] Potted history of timekeeping from the BBC

Pablo Sánchez phackwer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 23:46:56 UTC 2017

Well... I'm close to Dublin now, will give a try on GMT... I went to Belem
do Para, Brasil, close enough to que ecuador line... It's sooooo daaaaaaamn
hot! I hope I NEVER go back there. Maybe somewhere cold (is there any high
mountain over the ecuador line?) but never back to Amazonia!

--

*Pablo Santiago Sánchez*
ZCE ZEND006757
phackwer at gmail.com
(61) 9843-0883
http://www.sansis.com.br
*"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"*