[tz] defensive value for define on Solaris causes load of timerule to fail

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Tue Jun 13 01:13:06 UTC 2017

    Date:        Mon, 12 Jun 2017 16:25:56 -0700
    From:        Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>

  | So it's permissible and safe to use:
  |
  |     sprintf(lsp->fullname, "%s/%s", p, name);

Actually in that case, the snprintf is better than either the scrcpy/strcat
version or the sprintf() version, as after this recent change,
sizeof(isp->fullname) (ie: the buffer space available) is based upon
the sizes of other unrelated objects, and perhaps somewhere, on some system
might not be big enough.

kre

ps: All I did right now was read the diffs, so if the size will be guaranteed
to be big enough because of what it is based upon, then fine.