[tz] proposed changes for Win32 and a improved mktime() algorithm

Ian Abbott abbotti at mev.co.uk
Wed May 10 11:57:35 UTC 2017

On 10/05/17 12:22, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> On May 9,  9:45pm, eggert at cs.ucla.edu (Paul Eggert) wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: [tz] proposed changes for Win32 and a improved mktime() algor
>
> | Robert Elz wrote:
> | > In that case you, or UCLA, own the copyright, and you can release it
> | > on any licence(s) that you like.
> |
> | I long ago assigned my glibc contributions' copyright to the Free Software
> | Foundation and would rather that they stay LGPLed.
>
> Please consider releasing your code under the BSD license.

I think once you've assigned copyright to the FSF (and got your US one
dollar bill from the FSF), you no longer retain any copyright, although
I might be wrong about that (IANAL).  (I folded an origami tank from my
FSF one dollar bill, although it unfortunately got cremated in an office
fire.)

--
-=( Ian Abbott @ MEV Ltd.    E-mail: <abbotti at mev.co.uk> )=-
-=(                          Web: http://www.mev.co.uk/  )=-