[tz] Regarding Wikipedia entry

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Nov 7 08:10:17 UTC 2017

Jens Tröger wrote:
> This is regarding the following table: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones#List
>
> I believe that the links in the first column CC are incorrect: they link to [[ISO_3166-1:CI|CI]] (link to the country) instead of [[ISO_3166-2:CI|CI]] (link to the timezone page) That applies to _all_ entries in the first column.

This mailing list isn't connected to Wikipedia, so it's not the best place to
report bugs there. I believe you can correct the Wikipedia page yourself, by
clicking on the "Edit" tab. Or you can report the bug by pressing the "New
section" tab here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_tz_database_time_zones