[tz] vlog on personal timezones

Aaron Brown asb110273 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:42:14 UTC 2017

Nice video. However, during the video, it starts with an 8 hour difference
between Las Vegas and London. Then, on Sunday morning it's a 7 hour
difference with no explanation. Presumably, this is because America started
Daylight Saving Time that weekend, but UK did not yet. But then it goes
back to an 8 hour time difference, which I think is a mistake. Also, he
probably would have been better served to choose a flight leaving London in
the morning rather than in the late afternoon.

Aaron