[tz] [IANA #985615] Sudan Time Zone change

itisalat at ntc.gov.sd itisalat at ntc.gov.sd
Wed Oct 18 06:36:19 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

From: "yahia" <yahia at ntc.gov.sd>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:37:09 AM
Subject: RE: [tz] [IANA #985615] Sudan Time Zone change

Dear Brothers

This is dr. Yahia Abdalla, DG of National Telecommunication Cooperation, the telecommunication Regulator of Sudan

This is to confirm the following:

1- the change of time (to be GMT +2 instead of GMT+3 ) is going to be permanently starting from 1st November 2017

2- The governmental decision has been taken already, and no way to delay it.

3- the change will be through the entire country.

4- we already contacted the telecommunication operators in Sudan to prepare for the change.

hope these point answered your questions.... and we are ready to answer any more questions

Thank you for your cooperation