[tz] [english 100%] Re: About Asia/Hanoi

Meno Hochschild mhochschild at gmx.de
Sun Sep 10 07:13:28 UTC 2017

Thank you very much for your answer. I understand the concern to
minimize the count of identifiers where possible. However, now the
question arises if the rules of outdated Asia/Hanoi will be updated,
too, if for example the rules of Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh might change in the
future. Will the rules of backzone-identifiers be adjusted to future
changes or not?

I would take an answer to this question into consideration to decide if
I include the backzone-file into my future tz-distributions or not.