[tz] [PROPOSED] Support SAVE suffixes, for Namibia 1994-2017

Paul G paul at ganssle.io
Sun Apr 8 02:25:31 UTC 2018

The Wikipedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_Namibia) leads me to this story suggesting that Namibians consider themselves as switching to "Winter Time" (as is the case in Ireland): https://www.newera.com.na/2016/03/24/grn-evaluates-winter-time-change/

This one similarly suggests that they think of themselves as switching to "Winter time": https://www.namibian.com.na/161621/archive-read/Time-change-divides-lawmakers

Regardless of how the law is worded, I think people considered summer to be the standard time rather than always being on 'standard time' and the offset switching twice per year.