[tz] DPRK to revert to UTC+9 from UTC+8:30

Eric M. Michielli Eric.Michielli at accuweather.com
Sun Apr 29 23:23:45 UTC 2018

One of my devs stumbled upon this tweet from the WSJ:

KCNA: "The reset Pyongyang time shall be applied from May 5, Juche 107 (2018)…the Cabinet and relevant organs of the DPRK shall take practical steps to implement the decree."

https://twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/990728938170322944

Seems like another quick change is coming.

Eric Michielli