[tz] Incorrect Time Zone Data for American/Grand_Turk

Jon Skeet skeet at pobox.com
Fri Aug 3 10:56:51 UTC 2018

I hadn't come across Afk.ZoneInfo before. I'll take an action to write a
tzvalidate <https://github.com/nodatime/tzvalidate> implementation for it.

In the meantime, you may want to consider using my Noda Time
<https://nodatime.org> project instead, which is a different .NET library
that exposes IANA data. (It's far more than that, but you can use it for
just that if you want.)

Jon