[tz] timezone history of Uruguay

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Tue Feb 20 15:01:43 UTC 2018

Thanks for that, Michael.  I had missed that Resolución and didn't think to
look for it, since it wasn't directly referenced by the Almanaque.  The
original reason for the guesswork there was simply that the 1926 law,
unlike most of the others, didn't explicitly give a transition time in its
text or nearby, and the Almanaque's loose "VERANO/INVIERNO" notations
didn't themselves lend a lot of confidence in the dates given for that era.

I certainly could have been a bit more thorough in looking through the
Diario for nearby dates.  Further proposed patch attached.

Thanks again.

--
Tim Parenti