[tz] leap-seconds.list file is out of date

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Jan 15 17:46:49 UTC 2018

Thanks, I installed that into the development version, along with the attached
followup patch to pacify 'make check_white_space'. Maybe someday NIST could be
persuaded to omit trailing white space from their file systematically; although
they removed it previously at my request, it's now crept back in.

Although this patch was too late to make the cut for 2018a, it should appear in
the release after that.