[tz] cppcheck in-efficiencies

Khamit Ardashev Khamit.Ardashev at flextrade.com
Thu Jan 18 17:35:59 UTC 2018

I use cppcheck to scan my code, and it found these in-efficiencies,

Could somebody fix them ?

date/tz.cpp:755: performance: Variable 'u' is assigned in constructor body. Consider performing initialization in initialization list.
date/date.h:7218: performance: Function parameter 'format' should be passed by reference.
date/tz.cpp:220: performance: Function parameter 'path' should be passed by reference.
date/tz.cpp:2417: performance: Function parameter 'format' should be passed by reference.

Khamit Ardashev
Flextrade Systems