[tz] Clarification on LMT entries

J Andrew Lipscomb silverpie2 at mac.com
Fri Jun 8 18:49:35 UTC 2018

Most likely, 1880 was the year that Ukraine adopted its capital's local time as the nationwide standard. It makes no difference in this zone, but if zones split from it, the new zone would have a transition (from the key city's LMT to that of Київ) in 1880. Call it future-proofing.

Envoyé de mon iPad