[tz] [english 100%] Keeping track of Japanese Era data

Meno Hochschild mhochschild at gmx.de
Sat Mar 17 07:31:18 UTC 2018

Another source of Japanese era information with more data has been
created by myself mainly based on Wikipedia research:

https://github.com/MenoData/Time4J/blob/master/calendar/src/test/resources/data/nengo.txt

It serves as base of my Nengo-implementation:

http://time4j.net/javadoc-en/net/time4j/calendar/Nengo.html

You have also to be aware of a coming new Japanese era on 2019-05-01.
But the name of the new era is not yet decided and will be proclaimed
any time this year to give the administration and the calendar makers
some time, see also:

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/neue-aera-ab-2019-japans-kaiser-akihito-will-abdanken/20658922.html

Greetings

Meno