[tz] Asia\Nicosia

George Savva gsatitanium at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:43:09 UTC 2018

Hello mr.Eggert

Thank you for replying, i appreciate it.

I have read both your Asia/Nicosia and Europe/Nicosia files. Europe file it just say to refer to the Asia one.

Now, I don’t think of Nicosia and general Cyprus as being in Europe because i like it. It is the law. The links i sent you proves what i am saying to you and you can find all the informations you need.

The “classically, Cyprus belongs to Asia; e.g. see Herodotus, Histories, I.72.” is technically wrong. For the time it was written Cyprus was considered in Asia. But as the 21st century, Cyprus is in the EU and recognized by the UN. Politically i am correct.

Eastern Europe Time and Eastern Europe Summer time are the standard times of the Republic of Cyprus.

Thank you
GsaTitanium
Sent from my iPhone