[tz] Another change on Brazilian DST time

Rodrigo Brüning Wessler madigo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:15:39 UTC 2018

Yes, we are still waiting for the oficial presidencial decree about the DST
change.
IATA and ABEAR argue that the DST change will afect 3 millon people that
travel by airplane on affect period.

We had elections in Brazil yesterday, including for president. So all the
attention was on that, may be this week we will have an official decision.

More two sources:
https://veja.abril.com.br/economia/companhias-aereas-reclamam-de-nova-alteracao-no-horario-de-verao/
http://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/economia/noticia/2018-10/aereas-dizem-que-mudanca-no-horario-de-verao-vai-prejudicar-passageiro