[tz] FW: State of Palestine Time zone - need to update

maysa at mtit.gov.ps maysa at mtit.gov.ps
Wed Oct 10 05:55:35 UTC 2018

Dear sir,

The problem I'm pointing out is the 2nd " The strings "Asia/Gaza" and "Asia/Hebron" are in tzdb".

According to the guideline in <https://data.iana.org/time-zones/theory.html#naming>,
there is nothing that prohibit the change of the current used string "Asia/Gaza" and "Asia/Hebron"
to be Asia/Al Quds, this term is used in according to the ISO codes.

And hence I'm asking to change the strings in tzdb from " The strings "Asia/Gaza" and "Asia/Hebron" to be
Asia/AlQuds.

Thank you for your cooperation
Maysa