[tz] 2018e Morocco

Kiley Walbom kiley.walbom at taxography.com
Thu Oct 18 14:05:26 UTC 2018

Paul,

We are in the process of revamping our extraction programs and noticed an anomaly in Morocco
The current rules look like this:
v2018e Africa lines 893, 916, and 917

Rule       Morocco              2013       max       -              Oct         lastSun 3:00       0              -
Rule       Morocco              2036       only       -              Oct         19           3:00       0              -
Rule       Morocco              2037       only       -              Oct         4             3:00       0              -

Our new program "thinks" there is an overlap in the end dates.  After looking at the rules we believe the end date for line 893 should look like this:

Rule       Morocco              2013       2035       -              Oct         lastSun 3:00       0              -

If the European Commission proposal becomes official, your proposal will fix this issue.
Thank you for your time.

Kiley