[tz] 2018f tzdb released with bug

Laurenti, Leandro Leandro.Laurenti at ca.com
Tue Oct 23 19:11:04 UTC 2018

Perfect, no more questions.

Best regards,
Leandro

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:10 PM
To: Laurenti, Leandro <Leandro.Laurenti at ca.com>; Time Zone Mailing List <tz at iana.org>
Cc: Okamoto, Silvio <Silvio.Okamoto at ca.com>; Júnior Didoné <jdidone at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [tz] 2018f tzdb released with bug

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

On 10/23/18 12:01 PM, Laurenti, Leandro wrote:
> Do you think it would be possible to remove 2018f and point tzdata-latest.tar.gz to 2018e?

Hmm, well, 2018e is not the latest, so that doesn't sound like the right thing to do. Since the problem does not occur with tzdb code we'll more likely create some other link once we figure out what should go into it, and this will occur in some later release.