[tz] Hong Kong time 1941

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:16:32 UTC 2018

Additional online electronic records I found:
1941 June 14, Hong Kong Daily Press, Daylight Saving from 3am Tomorrow:
https://i.imgur.com/05KkvtC.png
1941 September 30, Hong Kong Daily Press, Winter Time Warning:
https://i.imgur.com/dge4kFJ.png

Phake Nick <c933103 at gmail.com> 於 2018年10月26日週五 下午10:34寫道: