[tz] The Death and Life of the 13-Month Calendar

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:11:14 UTC 2018

That remind me when Japanese government decided to hurriedly switch from
the old Japanese calendar to Gregorian calendar back in 19th century
because there was a leap month coming soon in the Japanese calendar and
they could avoid the that extra 13th month pay by changing the nation's
calendar to one that without leap month to lessen the burden of the
country's treasure